We are keeping up to date on the new energy use laws and have the staff to help you find what you’ll need to replace your old high wattage bulbs. We are also a drop off center for recycling fluorescent blubs.
If you need help with one of your electrical projects don’t be afraid to ask one of our helpful associates. We like to let our customers browse without hassle, and at the same time be available for assistance.
A few products offered in our Electrical Department:
- Light Switches (Including: 3 way & 4 way, Backlit, Dimmer )
- Outlets (Including: Grounded, GFI, Safety)
- Extension Cords
- Wireless Outdoor Speakers
- Batteries & Chargers
- Door Bells & Buttons
- Power Strips
- Light Bulbs (Including: Incandescent, Fluorescent, Halogen, & LED)
- Wall plates (Including: Over-Sized and Regular-Sized)
- Wire, Connecters & Splicers
- Testing Equipment
- Christmas Lights & Décor